This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday members are sharing our Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Favourites. I can’t wait to see what everyone has picked!
Here are mine in no particular order:
- Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadows – Yes you’ve heard me mention these many times but I can’t stop loving these fabulous cream eyeshadows as the base for my powder eyeshadow looks. Guaranteed all day wear.
- Maybelline ColorWhisper Lipsticks – I love the how glossy and plump these sheer lipsticks make my lips look.
- L’Oreal Sublime Soft Micellar Water – I love this incredibly effective AND affordable micellar water for removing makeup and swatches. There is a new L’Oreal Sublime Soft Micellar Gelee Eye Makeup Remover now as well!
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows – I love the beautiful finish and pigmentation of these eyeshadows. My latest love is the stunning new Iridescent Finish in 002 Hourglass Beige.
- L’Oreal Silkissime Eyeliners – INTENSE pigment, creamy texture, and long wearing performance
- Live Clean Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner – I don’t think I’ve met a Live Clean hair product I haven’t loved. This new Coconut Milk duo is a dream come true. The eco-friendly, natural, plant based performance of Live Clean with the moisturizing and yummy smelling benefits of coconut milk.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Milk – I never skip moisturizer after the shower but it is an extra step I dread. Now I can take care of hydration needs in the shower with this rinse off, nourishing body milk with almond oil. Feels so amazing and leaves no sticky feel.
- Covergirl Full Bloom Mascara – For soft, natural, “everyday” lashes.
- Covergirl Lipsticks – These lipsticks are wonderful because they offer great, even colour payoff with a light feel.
- eos Lip Balms – Because they are cute, effective, smell fabulous, and are easy to find in my purse and around the house.
What are your favourite drugstore beauty steals?
[inlinkz_linkup id=”480910″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.