Today the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday Team is sharing our Top 10 Hair Products. I decided to show you 10 Game Changing Hair Products that have recently, or will shortly, hit the market.
- Cake Satin Sugar Sugar-Infused Texturizing Spray ($24 CAD/120ml) – Finally! The tousled, textured look of beach waves without the dry, crunchy, matted feel of regular salt sprays. The sugar is a natural humectant drawing moisture from the environment keeping those fabulous waves touchable all day. I brushes out easily meaning you can reapply several times extending your undone waves for days. I have been loving this stuff this summer! It also happens to smell amazing. Available now at Murale.ca.
- Phyto Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Cream ($48 CAD/100ml) and
- Phyto Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Mask ($50 CAD/200ml) – these luxurious launches from Photo won’t be available until October 2015 but they are worth the wait. The Cream nourishes damaged hair reducing breakage and split-ends with botanical ingredients. I use it both as a leave in conditioner type product and also after hair is dry to reduce frizz and soften my curls. The Mask is ultra rich and saturates hair with Botanical Keratin, Sapote Butter, Baobab Oil, Peony Flower Extract, Ricin, and Colza Derivatives. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft, even after the torment I put it through with colouring.
- Joico Tint Shot Root Concealer ($19.95 CAD/73ml) – This quick dry spray formula conceals regrowth and freshens hair with no transfer and is available in Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown and Blonde. Now you don’t need to fret between root retouches at the salon. Available now at salons nationwide.
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones ($28.50 CAD/205ml) – OK a dry shampoo that has the signature Moroccanoil scent. Heaven right? Oh, but it gets better! This dry shampoo contains subtle violet undertones to help balance brassiness. Since yellow in my blonde is the bane of my existence I adore this product. Oil is absorbed, and hair refreshed, thanks to ultra-fine rice starches. This dry shampoo is also UV-protecting and, of course, infused with argan oil. There is also a Dark Tones version available.
- KEVIN.MURPHY POWDER.PUFF Volumizing Powder ($ ) – This little pink bottle does WONDERS for hair. Shake this onto roots and massage in and you’ve got instant poof. So much incredible, and lasting, volume for the sexiest of bedroom hair. This setting lotion encapsulated in a sphere of powder is infused with Apple, Plum, Cranberries, and Citrus extracts.
- L’Oreal Paris Hot & GO Quick Dry Primer Spray ($7.99 CAD/150ml) – This quick dry priming spray makes the most out of your hair dryer’s heat to give you an express blow out in record time. No more rubber arms that can’t lift up your morning coffee anymore! There are other tailor made products in the line depending on your hot styling tool of choice. Hot & Big, Hot & Sleek, and Hot & Protect.
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray ($7.99 CAD) – This texturizing micropowder in spray form gives you ultimate tease worthy volume without the crunchiness.
- IGORA ROYAL Pearlescence by Schwarzkopf Professional – Get enviable shimmer and shine with these new pearlized colours in shades suitable for the palest blondes and brunettes. Magenta and Emerald give a subtle effect on darker hair. Tangerine and Coral tone with fun peach and pink tints. Pastel shades of Amber, Candy, Lavender, and Mint add a delicate hue to the lightest of blondes. I bet you can guess which shade is catching my eye. Lavender of course! Available now at Schwarzkopf Professional partner salons.
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler ($25 CAD) – I know I reviewed this quite a long time ago, and raved about how amazing it is, but I simply had to mention it again. Since I received the Tangle Teezer, and started using it on my daughter, I have since received 2 “copycat/fake” tangle teezer type brushes. My niece also has a third variation on an imitation. I can now confidently say the the Tangle Teezer truly is worth the money. All the substitutes I’ve tried have paled in comparison. The Tangle Teezer truly is the perfect combination of effective and gentle. My daughter won’t stand for anything less now and neither will I.
[inlinkz_linkup id=”556818″ mode=”1″]
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.