Add a touch of style to even the most basic of outfits with these stunning Metallic Shoes. Whether your glamming up your basic LBD with a gold pump, or amping up your usual white tee and jeans with some metallic loafers, these shoes will have you dressing from the feet up and turning heads.
- Jeffrey Campbell Vionnet Loafers ($100 US) – These pointy toed rose gold flats are in my cart right now. I think I’m going to have to pull the trigger!
- Dorateymur Turbojet Loafers ($485 US) – I’m not usually attracted to loafers, but man these just look bad ass! Also in pink and silver.
- Frances Valentine Dottie Bow Mules ($425 US) – The unique heel and adorable bow on these mules are making my princess dreams come true.
- ZCD Montreal Nico Slide Sneakers ($398 US) – I have long wanted some metallic sneakers and the unique slide style of these rose gold beauties have my heart.
- Stuart Weitzman Legend Pumps ($385 US) – I mean can you imagine a sexier pair of heels than these beauties?
- Sam Edelman Loraine Metallic Loafers ($120 US) Again, I’m not usually attracted to loafers, but there is just something about these silver ones that are calling my name.
- Loeffler Randall Kiki Tassel Slides ($350 US) – I love, love, love the gold shade and tassle details on these stunning slides.
- Sam Edelman Greta Thong Sandals ($85 US) – I love my Greta Thong sandles and I think a metallic version is going to have to make it into my collection.
- Diane von Furstenberg Caserta Slides ($178 US) – I think the sleek wrap styling and silver shade of these slides is just so beautiful.
- Malone Souliers Maureen Mules ($625 US) – I have been eyeing the Malone Souliers shoes ever since they arrived at Shopbop. I am in love with the unique cut of their styles. This metallic pair really shows of their gorgeous styling.
Shop the post: