I am a luxury beauty lover. I’ll admit that over the years it’s become a little harder for me to justify the expense since I have such a vast collection already. But when I first really got hardcore into building my makeup collection it all started with purchasing luxury high-end and niche products online. Some of the products in my Top 10 Luxury Beauty Picks post are products that I have loved for years and are part of what got me into blogging and collecting beauty products. It was truly hard to narrow it down to only 10 products but I just tried to go with what came to mind first when I browsed through my beauty drawers. I’m sure once this goes live I’ll think of 5 things I wish I’d included but hey, it is what it is.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders – I find the hype over these powders to be completely justified. So finely milled and silky with a natural, luminous finish. I adore these powders to set my foundation, set my undereye concealer, and highlight. The blushes are just as phenomenal. If I could afford to own them all I would!
- Phyto Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional – I have hair products coming out the wazoo but after receiving small sizes of these products at an event I had to spurlge on the full size versions. If you have dry, damaged hair then you need this hair line in your life. It has been doing a beautiful job of repairing my hair and leaving it touchably soft without excess frizz.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blushes – While I haven’t been able to indulge in my Chanel Joues Contraste addiction over the last couple years I haven’t stopped loving my collection. I have over 2o shades of this beautiful blush formula that offers the most flattering shades and finishes.
- Le Metier de Beaute Eyeshadows – The pigmentation and buttery smooth texture of these shadows is exquisite and the way they work together and layer with one another allows you to achieve the most beautiful looks.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow Sticks – These cream shadow sticks have the most beautiful shimmer, feel incredible on the eyes, and last all day.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palettes – I have to consciously restrain myself from using my Dolce Vita palette every time I have somewhere special to go. I feel like I could easily trade in 3o eyeshadow palettes for it because I love it so much and want to wear it all the time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks – I adore both the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. and Matte Revolution lipstick formulas from Charlotte Tilbury. Beautiful shades and finishes that are wonderfully comfortable to wear.
- Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate – This foundation has changed my life. Not only do they have an incredible shade range, including a shade that is even too light for me, but this foundation offers absolutely incredibly, yet natural looking, coverage and I have been adding a bit to all of my foundations to achieve a better shade match and improved coverage.
- Giorgio Armani Eye to Kill Eyeshadows – These are so dang expensive yet you are bound to find at least a few shades that will become go to shades and justify the splurge. I really need to invest #5 Gold Blitz because it has been calling my name for years!
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stains – Yes I STILL love these. Sure I could get long wear out of matte and matte liquid lipstick formulas but I like me some gloss and sheen to my lip looks. With the glossy stains I get the absolute best of both worlds! Glossy plump lips that last for hours and hours.
Shop the post:
[inlinkz_linkup id=”571942″ mode=”1″]