I have not been sharing enough looks with you lately. That is going to change! I think I was feeling in a bit of a rut since, because I work from home and live in a very rural area, I rarely leave the house or have occasion to do my makeup. Well screw it. I need to get back to having fun with creating looks beyond just utilitarian testing of products. Even if I’m not going anywhere. The Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette is a true inspiration to play so I’m sure this won’t be the first look I share featuring these beautiful eyeshadows. For the rest of the look I ended up reaching for some older products that may not be available anymore. I had a very particular vision in mind and it resulted in my not utilizing as many newly released products as I probably should have. Sorry!
The inspiration for this look were two of my favourite shades in the Vice 4 palette; Flame and Fast Ball.
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation in Ivory 103
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal to set
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light to highlight
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Walk of Shame W.O.S. from crease to brow.
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette Bitter in the Crease, Flame on the lid and lower lashline, mix of Delete and Bitter on the outer v into crease, Fast Ball on the inner corner and lower lashline, Fast Ball lightly added on top of crease to blend out Bitter.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Bronze on upper lashline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Pencil in Rail to tightline upper lashline
- Urban Decay Brow Beater and Brow Tamer in Taupe on the brows.
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude partially filled in
- Lise Watier Plumpissimo Lipstick in Rose Tendresse
- Buxum Full On Lip Polish in Karen
Do you have the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette yet? What are your favourite looks?
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.